( fire roaring )Thanks for being here. We find our self worth
in your click. Now, there are three things
I can never live without– my family, my beard, and of course my best friend,
Steve Dumpernickle, uh, but today’s not about my
family or my friend Steve. It’s all about beards, specifically the beards
of our crewmembers. Who is Steve Du– – Don’t ask, man.
– Forget it. I don’t wanna know. You don’t know him. All right,
today we’re gonna see
if we can figure out who of our crew
we are feeling in the beard region when we get the feels in the beard region. – Yes.
– Can we identify them? – Blindfolds on.
– Okay. My blindfold’s on. – Is yours?
– Yes. As you can see,
we can’t. Okay,
so a crewmember’s gonna come stick their face
through the beard hole. We feel the beard.
We determine who it is. – Whoever gets less right
is the loser…
– Of course. and had to actually eat some of the ginger-beard fixings from Jeremiah’s beard. All right, let’s bring in
our first crewmember. Woman: First beard, please.( music playing )Oh, feeling the bottom lip. Now, Rhett, you can only
touch the beard. You’ve already touched
the lip. My hand– no, I’m touching
the bottom lip of the hole. – Oh.
– And then the beard
is right above it. – Ooh, that is a–
– That’s a hand. That’s my hand. No, that’s my hand. That’s my hand. I– touching my hand. Let go of my hand. Here we are.
Here we are. Oh, oh, oh, oh. – Oh.
– Oh. Now, that is… It’s thick, wiry. That’s a thick, wiry mess. Now, it stops back there. I can feel where it stops. Somebody’s trying not to laugh. Quit grabbing my hand. Bring it out in the hole. Come on all the way out
in the hole. It’s like– It’s ver–
It’s like a vel– One side of Velcro. I didn’t know we had anybody
with such a thick beard on. This is not anyone
who works for us. – No one has this beard.
– It’s hot right here. – It’s really hot right there.
– I like it. It’s so springy. I– Who’s– This is a big beard. You know what?
I think that Micah’s beard
may be this– I’ve never touched Micah’s face. You know what I’m saying? It’s like Mike’s beard is not this wiry, is it? Micah? – It’s not that th–
– Mike. Oh, Mike. Christmas Gonga? Don’t you feel like– Don’t you feel like
Mike– Christmas Gonga– his beard would be
not this– It’s not this hard. This beard doesn’t feel
morose enough to be on Mike’s face. – Okay, uh–
– You know what– Woman: Okay, guys,
I’m gonna need an answer. – I got Micah.
– It’s gotta be. It’s gotta feel sad to be
on Mike’s face. Yeah, I got Micah. – Three, two, one…
– I don’t know. – Micah.
– Mike. – Woman: Okay.
– Sad Mike. Take off your blindfolds. ( bell dings ) Yes! Whoo! Dang, I never knew yours
was that thick, Micah. It’s really, really nice, man. You been using my beard oil? – Look it– Here’s the thing.
– Yes. That’s the right answer. The thing is, like,
I’ve never looked at it and realized it was
that much hair there. It’s very thick. – I thought you had–
– Congratulations, man. Micah:
Thank you so much. You’ve got, like,
the thickest beard, you know, besides me. – It’s deceptively thick.
– Actually it’s thicker
than mine. All right, let’s go under and
let’s bring in another beard. Woman:
Okay, can I have
the next beard, please?( music playing )( mutters ) – Is it there?
– Up the box. I have another hand. I have a foot. – Okay.
– Just– Just do your side of the beard. Bring the beard
all the way in. All the way.
Bring it out of the hole. What? What? What? Oh, wow. This part is real smooth. The side parts are long. Got a real smooth neck. There’s a longness
to the sides. – And then to the–
– This is thicker than I anticipated, too. Let me have–
Oh, the chin is so long. This– What are you doing
over here? I’m touching this side of my–
this side of the beard. This is what you’re doing. You’re just all– all– Like you’re completely blocking
me out from my side
of the beard, man. Just– It’s long and wispy. Who has a wispy longishnish
beard? – Uh…
– Um… – Woman: Okay, guys,
I think it’s time.
– I’m feeling right here, like the end–
there’s a– there’s
a pronounced end of the mustache
right here. That right there
is signature to something. – Oh, there’s
much right here.
– Woman: Okay I think you’ve– you’ve pet enough. – Okay.
– And now… three, two, one… – Sad Mike.
– Mike. Yes. This is a morose beard. – Here we go.
– Take off your blindfolds. – Yes!
– Look, he smiled for a second! You got a good beard,
too, man. – I’ve been letting it go.
– Pull it in here. “I’ve been letting it go, man.” This right here is
a really good part for you, – like the end–
you could have–
– Thank you. Yeah, you could hang
something on that. Whenever you get rid
of the beard, I wanna see that mustache
for at least a few days, ’cause that is–
that is working it, man. You could handlebar
that thing up. – Wow.
– Thanks so much. – Wow.
– You’ve got so much potential. Woman:
blindfolds back on. I’m gonna bring
in the next beard. I’m two for two,
in case you haven’t noticed. – I am one for two.
– Can I have the next beard,
please? All right, now, most people
are being shy. Bring it on out. There it is. Wha-Wha-Wha– Oh, my goodness. All right, they really
brought it out now. What? – That is–
– This is a wig. This is like Santa. This is a woman wearing
a fake beard. But not just any fake beard. Let’s– Let’s– Let’s guess
what kind of wig this is. You think you can feel color? Who is that? Okay, I’m hearing some air. Don’t take any clues from
the sound of the lips. – Okay, all right–
– Okay. All right, I’ve got my guess. Woman:
Okay. Three, two, one. – Ellie!
– Santa. Okay, remove the blindfolds. – ( mutters )
– We were both right! I guessed Santa. – Now, hold on!
– Ho, ho, ho. What was that? Does that count, really? Woman:
I-I-I– Okay, we’ll give it to him. Yeah, that’s just as much Santa
as it is Ellie. If I decided to become Santa, this is what I would look like.
I would give it to you. – Yeah, I also heard your voice
a little bit when you laughed.
– Thank you, Ellie. – Cheater.
– What? – That’s where I got my clue.
– I’m sorry. Woman:
Okay, let’s go again. – Three for three.
– All right,
next beard, please.( music playing )Is it in? Hey. That’s my pinkie. There it is. Oh, short beard. Short beard. – Short beard.
– Short beard. – Short beard.
– On the side. Going around the front, chin. Pointy chin. Don’t– You’re taking
face clues again. Don’t take face clues
so much. Right there. Ooh, no a lot of
space between the mustache
space there. Oh, it gets
a little thin right there. – Right there.
– Okay. Okay. I have a couple of people
in mind. Okay, I think I know this one. Couple of people in mind. – I know who this is.
– Woman: Okay, here we go. Three, two, one… ( together )
Chase. Remove your blindfolds. – Oh! It was either
Chase or Alex!
– Alex! – I knew Chase or Alex.
– You– You sneaky devil. Dang. Dang it. I almost– I– – Gah–
– You’re still touching it. You know, you’ve got a really– You’ve got
a really nice shape here. It’s like– It’s like a– You’re commenting
on his face now? The way that it–
You know, you’ve got– – Okay.
– You’ve got
really good connection that swoops down,
and it looks like a pipe. Yeah, people are saying that. Like this looks like a– – like a Gandalf pipe.
– People are saying… lots of things about my beard. Like– Like the lines
are really good. I’m– I’m very proud – to have you on the team…
– Wow, thank you. – Thank you so much.
– …with your pippish lines. You’re doing good things.
You’re doing good things, Alex. Appreciate it.
You both as well. Woman:
Okay, guys, let’s go again. – Okay.
– Wow, dang it. It was either Chase or Alex. Made the wrong decision. – No clean sweep for you.
– Let’s have the next beard. There’s nobody there.( music playing )I don’t wanna poke anybody. Oh! There it is. Wha– What was that? – Ew.
– What was that? Something in the beard. Aah! Oh, is this, like, something from, like, “Pirates
of the Caribbean” movies? Aah! Ew. Okay, I know what’s going on here. – Ugh.
– Aye, aye-aye, aye, aye, aye. – Okay.
– Woman: Are you ready? – Yes.
– Yeah. Three, two, one… – Jeremiah.
– Jeremiah back in the mix. ( laughing )
Yeah. “Pirates of the Caribbean”– That was– That was good. You were thinking
about the– – Barnacles or something.
– Barnacle man. Uh, welcome… back. – I-I thought–
– Thanks for having me back. I was like, “Well, there’s
a sink over there. You know,
you can wash yourself off.” And then I saw you go
the other direction. I was like, “Okay, whatever.” I feel like this show
has become “Hee Haw.” You know what I’m saying? It’s like we
brought “Hee Haw” back. Bring it all he way out. Okay, Link, you’ve gotta do
more than touch that beard. You’ve actually gotta eat
something out of it because, sucker, you lost. That’s right. Get a good bite. Oh, yeah! How is that? – Nice? You like that?
– ( crackling ) Your beard is very crunchy,
Jeremiah. All right, this ain’t
the only competition we got going on today. Click through to the next video
to watch us go head-to-head in an epic “rap” battle. But that’s “wrap” with a “w.”
Don’t get too excited.Your beard deserves the best,so get my beard oilto give your mane
what it deserves,available at mythical.store.