[screaming] [moaning] – Hi!
– It’s us. Guys, quick, get out of here! – But the Toddler!
– Yeah, we gotta stop him. It’s too late.
He already tracked my sweat. Now get out of here
before he sees your faces. Seriously guys, go, go, go! – OK.
– Come on! Oh, oh! Your sister needs
you to fix her phone. Get out of here! What the heck was that? Uh… I think you tripped. Yeah, it was hilarious. What? No, no, I didn’t trip. Yeah, you fell down and we laughed. Come on, elevator! I’m the enemy– You’re being enormously
argumentative today. You’re the one who’s insane! More as human beings, we can find
some common ground, but whatever! Now, let’s see if I’m indestructible. [screaming] I’m OK. Get it? ‘Cause that what you often say. – Shut up, Toddler!
– No! Now, I need to do a few tests
just to make sure I’m indestructible. [groaning] I’m OK. I’m OK. ]screaming] I’m OK. I’m OK. [screaming] I’m OK. [moaning] I’m OK. Still OK! Well, now it looks like
I’m an indestructible Toddler! Which means I can commit
any crime I want, and no one can stop me! For about 45 minutes. Hey! How’d you get out of that elevator? Uh, I… I… I… Schwoz, he’s still got his blaster. That’s right, hah! Ah, no, no, no, no! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes! [screaming] [gasping] Schwoz, no. – Schwoz!
– Bye-bye, Schwoz. [laughing] I’m OK. Schwoz, you’re indestructible. I know, it’s coo-coo crazy! Quick Schwoz,
get us out of these things. – Hurry!
– OK, OK. [growling] What do I do now? Get him, Schwoz! Yeah Schwoz, come have
a taste of Todd…ler. Come on, take him out Schwoz.
You can do it. Oh! Get him! Get his thing! [screaming] [screaming] That’s it! Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up! [groaning] – Get up!
– Good kick! [screaming] Get angry, Schwoz. [screaming] Oh, snap! [gasping] Yeah, come on buddy! [screaming] Schwoz, come on! Hang in there, buddy.
Hang in there. – There you go, yeah, yeah, yeah!
– Finish him! [screaming] Nice, Schwoz. I think you cracked my ribs. I am not OK. That’s it? It’s been 45 minutes since
the Toddler drank Captain Man’s sweat. So his indestructibility is wearing off! – Yeah!
– Quick, Schwoz. Grab the remote out of his pocket
and let us out of here. Come on! [cheering] Good job, Schwoz. [groaning] You good? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m gonna need about
nine gallons of water. Alright, no worries.
I’ll get some for you right now. Kid Danger, look out! No! No, no, no, no, please. I promise I’ll be good, don’t hurt me. Oh, I’m not gonna hurt you. OK. Yeah, just hold up your finger. – Why?
– Just hold up your finger. OK. [screaming] Oh, I’m sorry. Did that hurt? [moaning]